If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Tough stuff challenge

Options
indieeden7
indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,329
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Please BHVR, for the love of God, never EVER put this challenge in a tome again. Not only does it rely almost completely on luck if you're a solo player, but it just encourages people (myself included, unfortunately) to resort to just giving up whenever they get downed. Because why would anyone want to play a match when it's guaranteed that they won't get progress towards their challenge?

This might be the best example of bad challenge design we've had in quite some time.

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,514
    Options

Agree. Not because of me (I'm doing this challenge last so I can just get it naturally without hurry) but team mates are hiding and throwing the game so hard clearly to get this challenge done. It's a bit ridiculous at this point.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 421
    Options

Agreed. This challenge is either "the killer was AFK or ragequit" or you had someone run the killer for 5 gens. Patently ludicrous.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 421
    Options

Almost a month later and this challenge is still garbage and should never be repeated in a future tome.