We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for 2 teammates

Options

Looking for 2 decent teammates to play with me and my cousin we're in Iridescent 4 survivor grade and keep getting teammates that either quit or don't do anything the entire game. PS5 preferably

Comments

• 2Chase2
    2Chase2 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hello i would like to play since i'm always solo queuing which sucks.I am on PC so i don't know if i can play? Hopefully you see this message. My user is ӧChaseӧ just copy and paste it. Also i will probably need your user since you wont able to type those symbols on PS5 not to sure?

• garrettk00
    garrettk00 Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2023
    Options

My DBD thing is #abee, we can always run discord on my computer while we play. I'll add you on discord as well.

Post edited by garrettk00 on
  • Swiftie_RN
    Swiftie_RN Member Posts: 3
    Options

I play on ps5 and I'm sick of the same ######### as you lol my PSN is Swiftie_RN