Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Chase never starts with certain killers.

phantomguy1
phantomguy1 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Im on PC

Chase music never plays and you cannot get play with your food stacks either with this bug, also survivors can infinitely vault windows since you never "start" a chase with the survivor, even though i am right behind them. Once I hit the survivor the chase starts but shortly disappears after even if I'm right behind them.

This bug occurs as soon as you start a game with some type of stealth killer, example it happens a lot on myers, pig, huntress and trickster, haven't tried ghostface. I am not sure how to recreate the steps but it happens whenever I try to find a survivor which is when the bug occurs. Tier 1 Myers doesn't start the chase but after I get tier 2 I should've gotten the chase music happening but it never did. Sorry if this vague but this is the best I can describe this. This is a very annoying bug since survivors can infinitely vault windows and it never gets blocked by the entity and never gain bloodlust either.

This occurs every 2 to 3 matches I get to play as these killers.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please feel free to upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/386085/no-chase-killer

This discussion has been closed.