It's been there for 2 years, and no one complain about it?
Right from the bat --- Hex: Pentimento + Hex: Plaything.
This is probably one of the most broken hex combo that been existing for 2 years, and probably slept on.
You can perform a ritual on a cleansed Totem to resurrect it as a Rekindled Totem.
For each Rekindled Totem active at the same time, Hex: Pentimento gains an additional effect:
- 1 Totem: reduces all Survivors' Repair speed by 20/25/30 %.
- 2 Totems: reduces all Survivors' Healing speed by 20/25/30 %.
- 3 Totems: reduces all Survivors' Recovery speed from being downed by 20/25/30 %.
- 4 Totems: reduces all Survivors' Exit Gate Opening speed by 20/25/30 %.
- 5 Totems: all Totems are permanently blocked by The Entity.
If there is at least one Dull Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: Plaything activates on a random Totem each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time:
- The hooked Survivor suffers from the Cursed and Oblivious Status Effects until Hex: Plaything is cleansed.
- For the first 90 seconds, only the Cursed Survivor is able to cleanse the Hex Totem.
- The Aura of Hex: Plaything's Hex Totem is revealed to the Cursed Survivor within 24/20/16 metres.
All effects of the Hex Perk persist until its Hex totem is cleansed or blessed.
How it works: You (killer) hook a survivor, 1 totem for that survivor becomes Hex that they need to cleanse (other survivors can't cleanse it), which means they need to spend time cleansing a totem right after getting unhooked instead of doing gens. You can hook 4 survivors - 4 plaything hexes.
When they cleansed it - you just need to rekindle it with pentimento, which means they need to cleanse 4 hexes again, which means overall they need to cleanse 8 hexes in 1 match, which is an insane ammount of time being wasted just on totems instead of gens.
Oh and btw - it's just 2 perk slots. So you can use your Pain rez and Pop, or other 2 perks with this.
"To counter that you just need to not cleanse plaything" - that is a pretty unreliable counter, since you're gonna be grabbed from a gen by some point since you don't hear killer's TR. But if they do cleanse at least 1 plaything - pentimento is gonna be in play.
I'm keep seeing people complaining about MFT or Ultimate Weapon, but how about this combo?
Ain't that kinda op?