Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Favorite survivor or killer build?

Kuffowi
Kuffowi Member Posts: 62

hey all! ive been playing dbd for a small time (started at 2021??) and im just now getting deep into the perks and the looping and ect. was wondering what you guys' favorite survivor or killer builds are and why! ill go first:

personally, i use legion a lot for bloodpoint gathering and other killers for learning, so for legion I use -

1.) beast of prey -this gives you up to 50% bonus bloodpoints in the hunter catagory and is a huntress perk.

2.) distressing - this perk gives you 100% bonus bloodpoints for actions in the deviousness catagory which is pretty easy for legion, and increases your terror radius up to 26%

3.) tinkerer - tinkerer i use simply becuase the hillbilly was my first main and i LOVE using it escpecially on legion becuase they can get to gens super fast. this perk lets the killer know when a gen is a t 70% progress ((once per gen)) this paired with the next perk...

4.) merciless storm - to add onto the gen pressure, this perk makes it where there is a lot of tough skillchecks after 90% of the gen is done, and if they miss a skillcheck here, the gen loses 10% automatically ((this paired with ruin might be interesting ))

----

i dont use survivor a whole lot unless they have a bloodpoint bonus, but its fun to use these perks in my opinion:

1.) alert - alert lets you see the killers aura when they perform a break action (on anything, gens included) and can give you easy info when looping or when to avoid going to a gen

2.) baby sitter - a steve only perk, basically when you unhook someone they dont leave scratch marks (or blood pools i think?) and you and the killer see one anothers aura so you can kind of lead them away from whoever you jsut saved which is nice :D

3.) unbreakable - basic but it works. when youre down you can recover from the dying state once per game and it comes in handy in soloQ when people just dont heal you lol

4.) any means necessary - this one is for the laughs: i love watching the killer patiently stand there while i pretend im going to pick the pallet up and then get stunned again when i finally drop it down. true story, i did this for a whole 4 1/2 gen progress XD now i limit myself to only doing it about 30 seconds per trial

---------