If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can devs add an option to not play in some maps?

Options
LatexT
LatexT Member Posts: 94

Because after Shelter Woods and every Farm maps started lagging randomly I have to quit. And I don't want to get banned for no reason.

Comments

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

That seems strange as to why you're lagging on some maps over others. Is your device up to spec with a modern gaming machine?

And to answer the main point, no I don't think they'd do that. Some maps are better for killers or better for survivors etc and they want it to be a complete RNG experience that stops matches from being too similar. It's catering to majority easily rather than every single player wanting only this map ever, or this map etc.

If you want certain maps then B-line is straight to the offerings on your Bloodweb.

• LatexT
    LatexT Member Posts: 94
    Options

I do have all the recommended specs except for the graphic card which is a 920M, and no map lagged before the 2.0 update, now these can get to 15 fps

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    edited June 2018
    Options

I also have a problem on Mother's Dwelling, while playing with Billy. Only playing with Billy. I can go down to 30 fps, for no reason. And my device has all the recommended specs too.
    This occurs only since the 2.0 update.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,309
    Options

Quite a few people are having FPS drops on certain maps at the moment, regardless of their hardware. It is something that is being looked at and will hopefully be resolved soon.

I don't think "opting out" of particular maps is ever going to happen because otherwise people can pick and choose maps to easily, especially when there are five people in a lobby and they've all opted out of different maps - it would be a nightmare.