We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What do you guys think about this new killer concept?

Options
TechnoXG
TechnoXG Member Posts: 7
edited October 2023 in Creations

What do you guys think of this new killer idea?

The Devastator

The Devastator is a quick and ruthless killer that is able to knock away multiple survivors that are in his presence.

The Devastator has 3 personal perks, “Area of Effect”, “Stealth is Wealth” & “Hex: PostPoned” which allows him to take advantage of survivors around him and to get rewarded for hooking survivors.

-**Area of Effect:** *Those around you, are never the ones that love you* 

Survivors within your terror radius will have their recovery rate from **Blindness, Broken, Exhaustion, Exposed, Hemorrhage, Hindered & Oblivious** statuses decreased by 20/25/30%

-**Stealth is Wealth:** *You have an incredible urge to seek and scare those looking for your possessions* 

After hooking a survivor and leaving 24/20/16 meters from the hooked survivor, you will be granted **Undetectable** status until the hooked survivor gets unhooked or until you go within the hooked survivor’s range.

-**Hex: Postponed:** *Time itself was out of your control until now*

Each time you hook a survivor, the generator with the most progress gets blocked by the entity for 9/12/15 Seconds. Additionally anytime the entity blocks something the duration will be increased by 30%.

The entity can block pallets, vaults, generators, etc.

**The Devastator**

**Power: Chaotic Impact:**

Press the active ability button 1 to perform a **Charged Punch**. Doing such allows you to dash straight forward. The longer you hold the charged punch, the longer distance you’ll travel. (Yes there is a charge capacity)

Once you dash forward and hit a survivor, the survivor will be knocked backwards. If a **Charged Punch** hits a survivor, they will be injured on impact, additionally if they get knocked back into a platform such as a wall, they will be inflicted with *deep wounds*. Chaotic impact can hit multiple survivors if are within the impact’s range. Chaotic impact can also break pallets and breakable doors. For each survivor The Devastator hits with Chaotic Impact, gain a token.

**Gauntlet Guard:** Press the active ability button 2 to perform Gauntlet Guard. When you’re about to get stunned with a pallet, use Gauntlet guard to tremendously reduce the stun duration. If you successfully use Gauntlet Guard at the right time, you will gain a token.

**Empowered Chaotic Impact:** When you gain 4 tokens, your Chaotic Impact becomes empowered. While active your punch charges faster, additionally you cover a lot more distance at a faster speed, and you’re punch impact radius is also increased. Survivors hit with this will be injured on impact and knocked backed much further, if a survivor hits a platform such as a wall they will be put into the dying state, even if they’re healthy. After you use your Empowered Chaotic Impact, your tokens reset.

Basic Information:

Terror Radius: 32 meters

M/S: 4.6

Height: Tall 

Additional Information:

-Power Cooldown: 7 Seconds 

-Movement Speed while charging Chaotic Impact: 3.8m/s

-Movement Speed while charging Chaotic Impact (Empowered): 4.0m/s

-Movement Speed while using Chaotic Impact: 8.0m/s

-Movement Speed while using Chaotic Impact (Empowered): 9.5 m/s

-Time to fully charge: 1.2 Sec

-Time to fully charge (Empowered): 0.9 seconds 

-Distance can cover: 4-16 meters

-Distance can cover (Empowered): 6-24 meters

-Survivor knock back: 2-10 meters

-Survivor knock back (Empowered) 6-16 meters.

-Impact Radius: 3 meters

-Impact Radius (Empowered): 5.5 meters

(You have to hit a survivor in order for this to occur)

-Gauntlet Guard’s stun reduction: by 75%

-Gauntlet Guard’s movement speed penalty: -50%

-Gauntlet Guards Duration before ending: 1.25 seconds.

The Devastator is inspired by the Overwatch character: Doomfist. I also tried making it a little similar to Wesker’s playstyle with some differences.

If you guys would like to see the add ons, let me know.

Suggestions, Recommendations and Criticism will be much appreciated. (Just do not be so rude about it) Thank you all!

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
    Options

He sounds very devastating.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

Out of the perks:

"Area of Effect" is my favourite. It can be especially useful against people trying to wait out and stealth enough to be able to use an Endurance effect. It's a good chase-related perk that isn't about speed. I like this.

"Stealth is Wealth" looks fun, but like "Trail of Torment" I would put a cooldown on this perk. It feels too strong to be activated at will with a hook. The cooldown will also stop quick uses when someone may wish to trade.

"Hex: Postponed" is what a Hex should be: powerful, but with the risk of being snuffed out. It's like when older Hexes were strong, like old "Ruin", "Devour Hope" and "No One Escapes Death", but all risk the possibility of a quick snuff and a vacant perk. A lot of newer hex perks seemed a bit wimpy in comparison, so I'm all for this.

The power feels a little redone from Wesker, with slightly different effects and built-in Brutal Strength, so it didn't strike me as an exciting power because it didn't standout as unique. I also feel that getting tokens feels a little easy. I'd increase the number of tokens a bit in the current state, or rethink the power into something that makes it a bit more unique.

However, the perks I do like! Great work with those!