Why not a Female version of Ghostface?

Hinata_0wo
Hinata_0wo Member Posts: 2
edited October 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

No offense to anyone, I was just curious cuz since DBD version is male, in the movies there’s male and female killers. Legion has male/female. So it begs the question. Why isn’t there one for ghosty?

DBD ghosty isn’t licensed is it? If not, why haven’t they added a female? Imagine if they made a pink rhinestone mask with demon horns for ghosty plus a feminine outfit. We love Ghostface don’t get me wrong, but having a female version would be awesome for the ladies who main as Ghostface.

i think it would be cute and more options if it was added. If this offends anyone, take my post down. I’m not here to offend. Just curious 😅

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 618
    edited October 2023

I mean, I suppose they could. Ghostface is weird as far as licensing goes, because they're licensing the mask from Fun World rather than the character from Scream (as far as I'm aware, at least). You'd have to ask Behaviour what restrictions that license comes with, because they might be equally weird.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,605

I mean, our Ghostface is a full character. The Legion is 4 full characters.

It's really not the same thing, as you'd be genderbending our GF, or making a whole new character. They could, and I do think it would be funny, but I doubt they would.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 966

Ghostface is technically BHVR’s own character, the mask is the only licensed part about him, so they could potentially make their own Ghostface characters and add them to the game, with their own unique sounds and even add voicelines, and give them backstorys.

If they would add legendary skins for new Ghostface characters, I would totally buy them.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,184

Give us the mal map for Ghostface, with all the fun little nooks and cranies and smol shops and some Freddy style secret hideout in a closed off section behind a wall.

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 938
    edited October 2023

It may sound like a joke but "akshualy" 🥸

DBD ghostface its not the scream movie guys, its the license of the mask that you can buy in stores.

In dbd we have "The Ghost Face", in scream its "Ghostface".

Like offbrand ghostface.

To me this add to the meme GF is and kinda makes sense, in the movies are just random people with that mask.

Post edited by ARTRA on
  • elderwitcher96
    elderwitcher96 Member Posts: 77

I mean this version of ghostface is an original character from bhvr (more competent and skilled version of the ones from the movies) with the license from fun world for the iconic mask so that's one thing.

The other is in movies ghostface always looks like a man of an average/tall height when masked and there are no physical characteristics to imply that one of them is a woman before they are unmasked.

So it doesn't really make sense because of those 2 things.