We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Echoes of the Living - Classic Survival Horror Game

Options
KateMain86
KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225

I heard about this game recently and wanted to share it here in case anyone else may be interested in a 90's inspired classic survival horror game. A demo for the game just went live on Steam today that you can play from now until October 16th. I played it earlier and had a lot fun with it. It really does have that nostalgic experience especially if you're a Resident Evil fan from back in the day. I really love games like this and am glad there are people out there making them and keeping this style going.

Has anyone else heard of this game? Here is a few screenshots from the demo. I'm already a Laurel main! 😍