If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Linked cosmetics continue to ruin good collections [Cursed Cats Collection Feedback]

Options
OnryosTapeRentals
OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 647
edited January 30 in Feedback and Suggestions

Really disappointed that another great cosmetic collection has been let down by unnecessary sets. This sentiment has been repeated on these forums so many times, and it's one of the few things that the DbD community can unanimously agree on -- so why is it still happening?

I can understand the need for The Plague's, Hillbilly's, and Blight's to be linked -- because the head pieces are joined directly to the torso, but Trickster's, Clown's, and Wraith's all feature a distinct body, head, and weapon.

The Wraith's "Stay Cat" cosmetic features a clearly defined body, head, and weapon. Why is is setted? It doesn't alter his body proportions or stature in any way that would require the pieces to be linked:

Perhaps there's something I'm not seeing, but even still, the weapon does not need to be linked. At the very least, just have these kinds of cosmetics be a 2-piece set and let us mix and match the weapon...

Same goes for The Clown's "Missing Cat". If he can have similarly dramatic cosmetics like "Mr. Puddles" be unlinked, then I don't see why this one needs to be a set:

Would being able to pick a different weapon or head piece really be such a problem?

And possibly the worst offender, is The Trickster's "Murderous Cat", where there is a collar between the head and torso that lends itself perfectly as a boundary between the two:

All this is doing is actively harming your sales. If these were unsetted, I would gladly pick some of these pieces up. But I don't want to wear the full set -- so I'm just not going to buy them at all. Please reconsider your practices of setting cosmetics.

Post edited by OnryosTapeRentals on

Comments