We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

IDEAS FOR NEW KILLER AND SURVIVOR

Options

So I love horror, and Dead By Daylight is such a good game and it has a lot of potential. I designed a killer and survivor that might take the game into a creepier field.

The Wendigo

A creepy urban creature that can sound like one of the team's last injured survivor, the other survivors blinded by the sight of all survivors and the killer, only to then see a survivor crying for help behind walls, as you get closer you then see what's truly behind the wall.

Angelina Devilton

The perfect counter for the wendigo, he may counter medical survivors but Angelina is no medic. She's known as a quiet but productive engineer, her specialty is mechanics. She always kept to herself and loved to hike and often worked on her projects alone in a forest, where the wendigo was last spotted.

I JUST LOVE THE IDEA OF THE WENDIGO BEING IN THE GAME!!! I HOPE THIS CAN BRING SOME SORT OF IDEA FOR THE DEAD BY DAYLIGHT CREATORS!!!!!