The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

ideas for perk buffs

for now i have 2 perk ideas that could be good in the game now it just an idea if you disagree then i need to know why

stake out: ive been using this perk for a while and its just a crap perk even tho i like it

Getting close to the Killer fills you with determination.

For each 12 seconds you are standing within the Killer's Terror Radius and are in or not in a Chase, you gain a Token up to a maximum of 3/4/6 Tokens. also it works while youre on the hook and the killer its patrolling within the TR or while youre on the killer shoulder, lullaby also works (huntress and freddy).

When Stake Out has at least 1 Token, Good Skill Checksare considered Great Skill Checks and consume 1 Token.

WGLF (We're Gonna Live Forever) now this perk its good but since the 2xBP event ppl just unhook you no matter what so heres my idea.

Your few friends deserve the best protection.

Each time you rescue, mending someone, healing a survivor in dying state, doing a gen with a survivor, take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 25 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100 %.

(my english its crap if you dont understand it xd im sorry

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Botany knowledge - Your healing speed/healing item speed is increased by 20/30/40%.

Calm Spirit - You make no scratch marks when you are hit.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

@Poweas said:
    Botany knowledge - Your healing speed/healing item speed is increased by 20/30/40%.

Calm Spirit - You make no scratch marks when you are hit.

good idea

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    12 seconds is too little.. how about let's ptb a few changes because as it stands now 45 seconds is too obnoxiously long I would think half the time would be good..... so 22 or 23 seconds... I know the devs are rank 20s but they do test set ups and theres a reason they set it up for such a long time 
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    D E T E R M I N A T I O N
  • Tru3Lemon

@Bravo0413 said:
    12 seconds is too little.. how about let's ptb a few changes because as it stands now 45 seconds is too obnoxiously long I would think half the time would be good..... so 22 or 23 seconds... I know the devs are rank 20s but they do test set ups and theres a reason they set it up for such a long time 

i dont know what perk youre talking about the max its 15seconds right now and its pretty much useless it as alot of counter like myers with monitor and abuse or some killer that have monitor and abuse it should be similar than spine chill if the killer its going to youre direction youll get tokens

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Tru3Lemon said:

@Bravo0413 said:

i dont know what perk youre talking about the max its 15seconds right now and its pretty much useless it as alot of counter like myers with monitor and abuse or some killer that have monitor and abuse it should be similar than spine chill if the killer its going to youre direction youll get tokens

Stakeout.... It would be way too easy to gain tokens... it still is easy to evade and gain tokens it just shouldn't be like a chore where your spending most of the game following the killer around... there should be some of that just not so long 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited January 2019

@Cetren said:
    D E T E R M I N A T I O N

• when on 3rd hook (the dead one) hit 3 difficult skillchecks to reverse your stage to the start of stage 2.
      You become "Cut off"
      Can only be used once per trial.

"Cut off" status effect - You unlock ability to self heal yourself if you are near a generator to max 85%.
    You cannot be healed by other survivors if your healing progress isn't 85%
    Effect lasts until healed.

• Tru3Lemon

@Bravo0413 said:
    Tru3Lemon said:

@Bravo0413 said:

Stakeout.... It would be way too easy to gain tokens... it still is easy to evade and gain tokens it just shouldn't be like a chore where your spending most of the game following the killer around... there should be some of that just not so long 

not really its easy if you going against a freddy with monitor and abuse or a myers with monitor and abuse or legion with monitor and abuse its that the perk monitor and abuse counters alot of this perk and becomes useless

• Krasserhund
    Krasserhund Member Posts: 13

"Open hand" since it by itself does nothing how about it also prolongs the time you see the aura of things.
    like with "alert" you see the killer for 5 seconds after he breaks a thing. maybe even in a way that lets you see survivors for 4 more seconds after they are out of your area for "binding". would not be too much i believe but having perks that work together is just a fun thing i like.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Tru3Lemon said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    Tru3Lemon said:

@Bravo0413 said:

not really its easy if you going against a freddy with monitor and abuse or a myers with monitor and abuse or legion with monitor and abuse its that the perk monitor and abuse counters alot of this perk and becomes useless

I think Freddy's Lullaby is not affected by M&A. The only thing that affects it is his Red Paint Brush Add-On

• Tru3Lemon

@Shad03 said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    Tru3Lemon said:

@Bravo0413 said:

I think Freddy's Lullaby is not affected by M&A. The only thing that affects it is his Red Paint Brush Add-On

i think it does cuz i played against him i was doing a gen i knew he was comming cuz i heard it and suddenly hes lullaby dissapeard i mean maybe im drunk or something i dont know XD