We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Legion Comics

Options
chatgiraffe
chatgiraffe Member Posts: 113

Has anyone else been reading them? I've just recently got the third issue and I think they are an amazing addition to the story of the Legion. Especially this third issue, it gives Joey actual motivations and personality besides just having the coolest (edgiest) cosmetics.

The reoccurring "Entity Dreams" and seeing its claws in the background of panels is doing an amazing job of making it feel like this everpresent horror, manipulating even the slightest potential for evil into a full blown mass murderer.

This makes me even more excited for the Until Dawn type game, I can't wait to see what it does with the expanded world of DBD, both inside and outside the trials.

Comments