The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Smaller Maps With New Update?

dreary
dreary Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Good lord behaviour, you just keep catering to killers dont you? The new update reduces the size of maps by what looks like 33%. Your new anticamping tool is broken AF and doesn't work either. This game was good in the past and instead of adding new features like new game modes they continue to shrink maps and cater killers to the point that you don't have to have any skill anymore to play killer.

Comments

• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 384

Anti Face Camping not Anti Camping that a huge difference.

AFC only work if killer stay near the hook within 8-16 meter (not sure).

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,892

As @MikeStev already mentioned, it's anti FACE camp. Nobody said that camping would go away. Its only to punish the most egregious situations. (Bubba grabbing his tent)

Big maps are literally one of the biggest problems of dbd. Making them smaller is a step in the right direction.

• kin
    kin Member Posts: 552

is the desire to make as many killers as possible more viable for iora bad ? the size of the cards is one of those things that makes the gap between ordinary killers and the strongest stronger, which is pretty bad...I think many people are tired of playing only against certain killers. In addition, there may still be good designs on such cards, floor cards can completely compensate for the small size, and dude, they don't make all the cards commensurate with ler, or do you want to say that McMillan and the farm, autohaven, garden of joy are too small for to play them normally in survivor side? And murderers don't need skills to kill the survivors...but only when the survivors do not know how to play / go to a new borgo (there are few pallets there)it's not the killer's fault that mmr is a sucker, it's not the killer's fault that no one teaches beginners to play. The survivors have the opportunity to resist the killer (sometimes just throwing off all the pallets in their path)but no one uses the tools they have given them, even the new fast vault, I've seen it all 3 times in my games ... is it my fault that they don't know that this is possible?

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528

Yeah, survivors 100% got no buffs...

No anti facecamp at all.

Killers got 2 maps made more killer sided.

The patch is pretty fair, maybe even slightly survivor sided this time.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634

Considering how busted Borgo was, similar to old cowshed, I don't think there is much of an issue with making the map less terrible, would have preferred to get rid of the red lighting on this map as well but whatever... What is the second map you are talking about?

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634

The only thing bug maps do is make the killer waste more time going to places and give killers with map mobility a huge advantage, why exactly is it something bad to remove that? Because you cannot pre run as much? Isn't it a good thing to increase the time you get chases instead of just wandering around going somewhere?