New escape mechanics

Please consider adding a new way to escape for each map. Generators are fun occasionally. I've been playing the game for 8 years. Killers had destructible walls added during the saloon map expansion and I like that the alien map has a new kind of path blocker, but what I really need is a new escape minigame for the doors.

We don't have to reinvent the wheel here. It can be something as simple as auto wrecker haven requiring you to scrounge through the junked cars for parts and getting gas from the fuel pumps. Once you get a part you gotta take it to a broken down car. Then there can be a gate that needs to be lockpicked instead of having a lever pulled. Just little things. Like that.

Instead of leary's requiring gens maybe you've got to flip levers and find fuses. Maybe it's planting explosives. Maybe it's navigating a maze that the killer can change by breaking walls or pulling levers. Meat plant almost has that feeling of a maze, but it lacks stuff.

Perks can still work for the kind of variety escapes because generators are basically just a location that has an interaction meter that fills over time with skill checks. Perks are essentially preventing, reducing, increasing, completing, seeing, hearing, and this for that reward style perks. all could be adapted. The toolbox item still has another purpose in the trial - sabotaging - and there are ways to make the increasing mechanic of the toolbox still work. There could still be an overall completion meter - just a different mini game from the standard press to wait.

Pulling boards off of little crawlspaces that can be used to create new loops instead of just windows and vaults. Etc.