We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which THE WALKING DEAD Survivor would you MAIN?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited October 2023 in Polls

The Walking Dead franchise is entirely owned by Skybound Entertainment and Robert Kirkman, so it probably doesn't matter if they had to be based on the Show or the Comics/Games.

Rick Grimes

Daryl Dixon

Lee Everett

Clementine

Kenny

GLENN

Maggie Green

Michonne Hawthorne

NEGAN

Carol Peletier

Other options: Anyone you want, really; I'm sure you'd remember these names, and since they're likely your favorites, you'd probably be thinking, "Yeah, I'd definitely main them!"

You got Carl Grimes, Sophie (lived in the comics... so did Carl...), Morgan Jones, Shane, Dale, Tyreese, Sasha, Bob, Carly, Doug, Ben, Mark, Chuck, Omid, Christa, Molly, Mike, Paul "Jesus" Monroe, Ezekial, Violet, Louis, Luke, Nick, Pete, Carlos, Merle, Hershel, The Governor, Trev-- er... Simon, Lilly if you like her for whatever reason, Larry's kind of pushing it, Sarah I don't why you'd choose her, Jane... Might be a going a bit far. Abraham, Rosita, Eugene...

Eugene... Not to be a hater... Well, second thought, I'm not gonna kid with you... If you want Eugene, of all people, I got nothing to say... Except... I'd rather main Larry than Eugene any day... I'm not even mad, just disappointed...

But yeah, I think I got about everyone. Let me know if there's anyone I've missed. Thanks for reading, and feel free to share the one you'd main from the Walking Dead franchise.

Which THE WALKING DEAD Survivor would you MAIN? 7 votes

Rick Grimes
0%
Daryl Dixon
0%
Lee Everett
14%
Marc_go_solo 1 vote
Clementine
14%
duygu 1 vote
Kenny
0%
Gleen Rhee
14%
StarTheBabe 1 vote
Maggie Green
14%
Alix_Redfield 1 vote
Michonne Hawthorne
14%
TheSingularity 1 vote
Negan Smith (I'll accept him as Survivor OR Killer... or both... I don't mind.)
14%
TommyDorkelson 1 vote
Carol Peletier
14%
Scary_Punk_Ghost 1 vote