If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Should Huntress's Lullaby Become a Scourge Hook Perk?

Options

For several years now Hex: Huntress's Lullaby has had the reputation of being a hex that is often cleansed before it can provide any value. It's seen as a perk that needs to build up it's effect, and even when fully built up it's effect is weaker than most other hexes, except for in very specific builds.

This is why I pose the question; to alleviate this issue, should Huntress's Lullaby be turned into a Scourge Hook perk, having it's effect be applied for the duration of the hook and a period of time after OR a fixed time? I believe this would give the perk some much needed consistency and reliability. It would potentially result in more downtime, but I think this would be a worthwhile tradeoff for not having the perk be removable before it can reach it's full power.

Comments

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,252
    Options

I would outright prefer if huntress lullaby were to just be completely reworked. It's only use is to bully new players and to make streamers unable to read chat.

• EffenBlue
    EffenBlue Member Posts: 70
    Options

That's the thing with most hex perks, sometimes you get survivors who cleanse, sometimes you don't. It's effective when it works.