We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Would you prefer quality of matches or search speed now?

Options
fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,059

At the time when SBMM was introduced to us, I remember that matches were searched for a long time, but they were not the worst in quality. Then devs did some surveys to find a balance between the quality of matches and their search speed. Seems like most then chose speed.

I think that today absolute majority of the community agrees that SBMM works just disgusting (if it works at all), and I personally think that the old ranking system worked much better.

Personally, I am ready to wait 5 or even 10 minutes for a really good and equal match. It's definitely better than waiting a minute and getting baby survivors and 11k hours killer in the same match, having 4-5 terrible (not always, but sometimes) matches in a row and throwing away 30-50 minutes of life for these terrible matches. What do you think now?

Would you prefer quality of matches or search speed now? 25 votes

I prefer quality of matches over search speed
76%
OnryosTapeRentalsoxygenMooksElcopollosurv43Viktor1853fussyAoltreArchol123CatnipLove09SHARKBOSSDumbtecherCorvusCorax86WW1PilotAceD0NN1ED4RK0StarTheBabeHuxycameraobscuraTommyDorkelson 19 votes
I prefer search speed over quality of matches
24%
MikeStevHerInfernalMajestyTheSingularityjonifireSleepyHRotfodder 6 votes
Don't care, cause i just urban evasion to the bush and selfcare there
0%

Comments