We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I made a Dredge Tribute Video!

Options
BubbaDredge
BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
edited October 2023 in Creations

I apologize if this is super-corny, I'm old and that's how we are.

I've just been having a blast playing with videos and stuff lately, I made my first music video tribute, to THE DREDGE, of course. Don't be too harsh, I just started all of this recently, and I'm old, anything I accomplish online is an accomplishment. I'll make a better one once I learn how.

Not my music, also not stolen. Youtubers make music just for geeks like me to do stuff like this. It's really cool. The video is just cuts from the Roots of Dread trailer. Completely stolen, but BHVR knows what's up.

Anyways, I just wanted to share this, I'm really proud of it. Also I'm the Killer formerly known as Warphead.