We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Skins and characters I'd love please

Options
Ultra_carnage8
Ultra_carnage8 Member Posts: 13
edited October 2023 in Creations

Jill valantine zombi skin from 3 remake and mind controlled skin from 5

Sheldon skin for Dwight or make him a character with his unique screeming would be amazing big bang theory

A nemisis skin so he looks more like he did in the movie

A left for dead witch killer would be cool too instead of the heart beat terror raids she could be crying like in the game

Could also have a skin for the trapper making him Jason

A medusa killer would be amazing a mix of xenomorph and huntress zipping round the map and shooting arrows turning people into stone with a mori

A wring wrath skin for the knight lord of the rings

The devil as a killer steeling souls from the entaty could do pritty much anything with the devil

Dontay skin for Leon devil may cry Trish and lady skins for Jill devil may cry

A joker and a harley qinn skins for the trickster

A skin for the twins were Victor is replaced with a chucky doll

Pred alian skin for xenomorph

This is basically my wish list and alot more please please add the skins at least love the game

Post edited by Ultra_carnage8 on

Comments

• Ultra_carnage8
    Ultra_carnage8 Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2023
    Options

Ye but it would be cool to see lol mainly I want the resi things on here bad massive resi fan