Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

I get no eventpoints

HolyDarky
HolyDarky Member Posts: 626
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hello everyone,

firstly, I am not sure if this is a bug or something else (maybe I miss understand these eventpoints?), so if this is the wrong section, I am so sorry, now my issue/bug:

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description of the issue: As you can see on the screenshot, I get no points, although I "bought" some of the event-cosmetics as well as unlocked all of the cosmetics and charms from the first site of the eventtome. As a result, I should have at least 8 points and get the void-charme. However, I do not get this - I also checked with the charm-searchbar. I also restarted my game, but same result, no eventpoints.

Steps to reproduce: I don't know

How often does this occur: I restarted the game two times and still no points and no charm.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please feel free to upvote, and any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/394518/pc-milestone-rewards-don-t-work#latest

This discussion has been closed.