Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS5-Glitched into rock after Wesker dash attack

xfireturtlex
xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419

Map:McMillan (don't remember which, but it was a new layout)

Survivor: Nick Cage (me)

Killer:Wesker

I was found first and slammed into a rock after short chase. Got stuck in the rock in a semi-first person view. Nothing I could do to get out. At first, Wesker couldn't hit me again. When I crouched, he downed me but either couldn't or wouldn't pick me up. A teammate eventually healed me, but I was still stuck. I healed a teammate. Still stuck...long enough for 3 crows to circle. After quite some time, the Wesker came back and dash attacked me out of the rock. I was free, but couldn't interact with anything except chests for some reason. Great first match of the event. I got to run around and wait for the Wesker to 4k. Killer was nice enough to save me for last once he realized I couldn't do anything. Kinda sucks that if I DC in that situation, I get penalized. I don't know if this was a cheat, or just a killer taking advantage of an exploit. Either way, it sucks. Can upload video to youtube if you need to see it.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.