Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[Wrong text]: PC - "Dark Trinkets" tooltip is wrong and missing translation - Haunted by Daylight

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

Description: When i play into a lot of match where i can earn some Dark Trinkets, and i put the mouse over this icon, the game shows this tooltip. In this tooltip there is a wrong description highlighted by number 1, and the second issue a part of the text isn’t translated into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i change the english language, i don’t have any issues about these descriptions. (Screenshot 2)

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : I click on the “Play as Killer” button on the main menu

Step 3 : I play into a match for earn some Dark Trinkets and i put the mouse over this icon, the game shows this tooltip.

Step 4: In this tooltip there is a wrong description highlighted by number 1, and the second issue a part of the text isn’t translated into italian language (Screenshot 1).

Step 5: If i change the english language, i don’t have any issues about these descriptions. (Screenshot 2)

Additional information

• Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Platform: PC – Steam
  • Version game: v. 7.3.1
  • Language: italian

1)Wrong text: "SIERO PUTRIDO è una valuta del Negozio, da utilizzare esclusivamente per l'acquisto degli oggetti per la personalizzazione di SACREA PIAGA e SACRO CATALIZZATORE.

è possibile ottenere il Siero putrido solo dalla Spaccatura nel Volume I degli Archivi.

• Il siero putrido scadrà dopo 2 settimane dalla chiusura della spaccatura."

English translation: "DARK TRINKETS are an EVENT currency used exclusively to purchase new HAUNTED BY DAYLIGHT customization items. 

Dark Trinkets may only be acquired from the Haunted by Daylight event tome through completing challenges and tome levels."

Italian translation: "I Gingilli Oscuri sono una moneta dell'EVENTO utilizzata esclusivamente per acquistare nuovi oggetti di personalizzazione di PERSECUZIONE AURORALE. 

I Gingilli Oscuri possono essere acquisiti solo dal tomo dell'evento Persecuzione Aurorale completando le sfide e i livelli del tomo."

2) Missing translation: "Any unspent event currency remaining in your wallet at the end of the event will expire and convert to Bloodpoints."

My italian translation: "Qualsiasi moneta dell'evento non spesa rimasta nel portafoglio alla fine dell'evento scadrà e sarà convertita in Punti sangue."

documents to add

Image 1 =>

Image 2 =>

In the Italian language you put the description of putrid serum instead of dark trinkets. I hope it will be fixed like in the English version.

The 2nd issue is a missing translation into italian language.

Post edited by etms51 on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• etms51
    etms51 Member Posts: 607

With the update 7.3.2 these two translation aren't fixed, i hope which will be fixed very soon.