We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Cool Vergil power concept that I somehow made

Options
FilthyLegionRevival
FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 303
edited October 2023 in Creations

So I made this because I randomly thought of it 20 minutes ago and I already forgot what triggered this. The point is it kicks so much ass that I really hope that in the event BHVR partners with Capcom again for a chapter that ISN'T Resident Evil.

New Killer - The Storm

Killer Power

Honed Megalomania

Charge your power by unsheathing your blade and lock on to any survivor within your line of sight and in a certain distance. After locking on for enough time, choose between two attacks. After 30 seconds, the lock on decays and you lose access to your ability to damage that survivor from afar. Once there are no survivors locked on, lose the ability to Rapid Slash.

Rapid Slash

While charging your power, press the attack button to dash forward and slash through whatever stands in your path, be it pallets, breakable walls or even survivors.

Judgement Cut

While charging your power in the view of a survivor that has been locked on, press the ability button to immediately go into a stance and swiftly sheathe and unsheathe your blade, injuring any and all locked on survivors within your view and range. When injuring a survivor that is already injured, afflict deep wound.

Now with the BHVR sounding rundown out of the way, here's the nitty and gritty:

This utilises The Singularity’s scan concept with the biopods. Same range as shooting out a biopod as him. Charge your power with m2 and look at them long enough and get the choice to perform one of two actions. Charging your power will cause Vergil to slightly unsheathe the blade with his thumb, also reducing his movement speed to 3.68 m/s (same speed as Wesker’s bound charge). Judgement cut injures but doesn’t down. Instead applying a deep wound. The other is a forward slash similar to Wesker’s bound. You go through survivors when slashing and deal a health state of damage and instantly break pallets as you go through them. You keep going until the duration of the rapid slash ends. Yes, I know it's essentially the same thing done for the THIRD time but this one has more potential as you can injure/down potentially all four survivors in one slash if they're all running together.

Max range of lock on and therefore the judgement cut range is 22 metres.

The Rapid Slash goes for the same range and speed as Wesker's bound with unicorn medallion, 8.4 metres at 14 m/s. It would probably follow the same collision logic as his as well. Not a programmer, just a guy that makes cool concepts.

Post edited by FilthyLegionRevival on

Comments