Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

playing dead critic volontary near a palette and waiting for

PinEddies
PinEddies Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hi, last time, i played as a cenobit against two bullies, one was standing up near a palette and when i got him down he just waited for me to pick him up and then suddenly he smashed the palette on me for a stun. He did that several times. Bug or exploit ? Thank you

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

As OnryosTapeRentals pointed out, this may likely be a case of Power Struggle and Flip-Flop. Without information on the perks the Survivor in question was running, it is hard to tell whether it was their perks, or something else.

Comments

• PinEddies
    PinEddies Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2023

To notitfy, He did that just by himself, no one was near him the other guy was just normally toxic with his lamp, but that's it.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 964

Bug or exploit

Likely neither.

Power Struggle is a perk that allows survivors to pull a standing pallet down while carried upon reaching a certain percentage of wiggle progress:

This can be combined with Flip-Flop to instantly stun the killer if picked up in a pallet:

This discussion has been closed.