We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

PC - "Corrupt Disk"

Options
Maximoff
Maximoff Member Posts: 8
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

SO. I play on Steam and my game has been fine for a long time, but suddenly the other day I tried to update it since I hadnt played in a few weeks, game got to the end of the update but then said "corrupt disk" and wouldn't finish the update as it should have. This has never happened to me before, so I didn't know what to do other than try to see if Google had anything for me, and nothing on the list of options has worked so far and now that I've uninstalled the game to try and reinstall it to see if it worked, I can't even reinstall the game now because "corrupt disk".

EVERY OTHER GAME I've updated since this has completed theirs without zero issues or problems so it's specifically DBD, which has confused me even more. What the heck do I do?

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.