The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Facecamping Tombstone Myers

Caiman
Caiman Member Posts: 2,581
edited October 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Had my first game against this since the Anti-Facecamp feature. Ended up on hook with him staring at me, waiting for the bar to fill up so I'd unhook myself and he'd Tombstone Mori me. But I didn't play along and instead let myself die on hook, so he got mad and started hitting me over and over and over.

The anti-facecamp feature is nice but it does nothing against this, and is just further evidence that Michael Myers needs a change, badly.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 408

Myers definitely needs to have it changed where he can’t tombstone you through the basekit BT. That should still apply as just taking a hit off hook.

Also needs to be fixed with the cenobite add-on. If you’re gonna have an anti-face camping feature certain add ons and moris shouldn’t be able to negate that.

• buckk0097
    buckk0097 Member Posts: 96

slinger can tunnel too with his power ithink unless they patched it

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514
  • Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,581

Myers can't Stalk in the Void, but if he's already Tier III before entering the portal, it carries over to the Void.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514

Yeah, his T3 don´t count it seems. Scary as i saw him coming there. He played not very nice...

Was swarmed by birds and went into the void and they disappeared.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

they'll nerf tombstone when his update comes in 10 years don't worry.

according to stats tombstone doesn't make myers have 80% killrates so bhvr thinks the addon is fine and doesn't require immediate change.