We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unable to change action/severe action delay

Options
okam
okam Member Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

When i loaded in i tried to install BNP and it gave a skillcheck sound, but no actual skillcheck in the HUD. No other survivors were moving on my screen even though my friend in the lobby said they actually were. Couldn't interrupt doing the gen so I got grabbed (after 20ish secs of the Artist looking at me being completely still, obviously trying to grab me, same thing when i was being hooked - she stood completely static and the hook animation didn't go through until after about 10 secs. Me being hooked didn't register on my friend's screen until after the 10 seconds.)

After being unhooked I was stuck in the wiggle animation and moved around, see pictures. Happens repeatedly but very irregularly, once every 2 months maybe. Tried to verify game files and restart the game and the issue didn't appear the next game but I'm not sure it will prevent it from happening again since it's so irregular.

I disconnected but according to my friend, my bot still looked like in the 3rd screenshot as it was moving but it seemed able to change actions.

Platform: Steam

Other details: I have bad CPU

Other times when this has happened it's been with other killers on other maps.

Other similar incidents:

June 14 2023 - same issue except the HUD displayed me as downed, but I was hooked at another place than the hook location.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.