If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What Happened To The Bi-Weekly Community Questions?

Options

The Community questions that JollyStrangler was doing was a cool idea to get the community talking about the things they liked. They seemed to have a pretty good response rate and I had been looking forward to seeing what questions came next. But after only the second one, it suddenly stopped with no update on if it would keep happening.

Why did this suddenly stop so early on? Is it going to come back?

Answers

• Vanishlord
    Vanishlord Member Posts: 476
    Options

I know I quite liked them its always nice when the devs interact with the community. Maybe they might just be focused on the event and might come back after the event depending on when the new chapter is releasing.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,298
    Options

I just thought about this and wanted to create a new thread but I guess this one already exists. they didn’t seem like they got ignored so i would assume maybe they will get back to it but have other things currently to do? Vacation or something?

• lav3
    lav3 Member Posts: 758
    Options

Soon™