Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tome 16 Premium Rift Rewards - Solved

Moosh89
Moosh89 Member Posts: 3
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

EDIT: Well, oof. Just found out the issue. Cyber Feather is a Killer-specific charm. /facepalm

OP:

I purchased the Premium Rift track for Tome 16 (because I mainly wanted the "Cyber Feather" charm) and I recall getting past Tier 63 (for the final Nic Cage Tough Guy outfit piece - not Deep Rift variant). Anyway, I wanted to switch out my charms for the Cyber Feather charm but it is not in my charm inventory. I realize now that I must have forgot to visit the Rift Archive before it closed.

I did some googling and found a Reddit post mentioning in an update awhile back that Rift rewards were supposed to be automatically claimed upon the Rift closure or relaunch of the game. Yet I still don't seem to have the Cyber Feather charm, but I do have Nic's Tough Guy outfit.

Am I stuck just not having them now because I simply forgot to visit the Rift Archive?

Thanks!