We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If I were a survivor...

Options

Considering how I was growing up and how I've become the person i am today, I feel these perks would embody me well. Some of the flavour texts I've made have actually made me a little emotional during the process of creating these. Not gonna share my actual name because who would be dumb enough to put their real name on the internet right? :P

Supposed Hindrance

Having dealt with breathing issues for most of your life, you won’t stand to have it change who you are. Instead, you’ll make the most of the air you can take. At the expense of adding an extra 40/30/20 seconds of exhaustion, the benefits of any exhaustion perk are extended by 2 seconds.

“Like hell am I going to sit back and watch just because you think I can’t pull my weight.” -[Name Withheld]

Do or Die

Seeing red won’t get you anywhere, you knew. Yet standing idly by won’t do anyone good. Gain access to one of two abilities when this perk is active. When in contact with a vault location or pallet, press the active ability button to vault 30%/35%/40% faster than normal. When within 2 metres of their location, press the active ability button to throw a punch at them, stunning the killer for 3/3.5/4 seconds. Using this perk to vault incurs an exhaustion of 40/30/20 seconds. Swinging at the killer incurs exhaustion lasting 60/50/40 seconds.

“I’ve always ran from whoever was giving me trouble. Time I give them hell.” -[Name Withheld]

Fly Free

You’ve always seen yourself as selfless, even within childhood. Your upbringing was crucial to building who you are today. When taking a protection hit, the survivor who you protecting will receive 30%/40%/50% haste for 3 seconds. Should they be exhausted and you aren't, absorb their exhaustion and become exhausted for the amount of time they had.

“You keep away from them! They don’t deserve any of this! It’s ME you want, isn’t it!?” -[Name Withheld]