We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Readjust tail attack on the xenomorph

Options
The_05_counsel
The_05_counsel Member Posts: 19

The xenomorph and its tail are currently in a pitiful state at the moment, it needs to be adjusted so it is no longer useless but not as “op“ as post release, to stop certain survivors from whining over it.

I suggest making its recovery movement 1.6 m/s and 20% or 30% shorter to make it viable to use again without being “too strong “, because in its current state it is almost useless because of how long it’s recovery is (as long as a pallet stun) and how slow you move both on hit or miss.

second suggestion is maybe on successful hits returning to its post release speed of 2.0 m/s , to reward hitting the shortest non basic attack in the game on this killer with very low chase potential.

Readjust tail attack on the xenomorph 16 votes

Agree
31%
MrPenguinpizzavessel15TyGuyDepressedlegionAstel 5 votes
Disagree
31%
sizzlingmario4SmoeArchol123misspuffleTommyDorkelson 5 votes
Agree with first part, disagree with second part
0%
Disagree with the first part, agree on second part
37%
NewPlayer10010209SHARKBOSSCorvusCorax86bebetterTheSingularityThe_05_counsel 6 votes

Comments

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

I don't know much about Xenomorph but second suggestion sounds reasonable to me. Hope I'm not flamed for it lol.

• NewPlayer100102
    NewPlayer100102 Member Posts: 515
    Options

I just want to be able to see over the bushes, like a real normal killer.

That floor view is so bad.

And looking at the side of an object removes the aim part of aiming over an object.

Otherwise, seems OK as is.

• The_05_counsel
    The_05_counsel Member Posts: 19
    Options

I agree on that, and thanks for the input on the poll! (I also am glad people seem to like the the second suggestion)

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    edited November 2023
    Options

i play every killer frequently and i believe that second one is pretty good