Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Twins Unplayable After Victor killed in void

AimAssist3
AimAssist3 Member Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

Any map imo, Must have the void area opened before hand, Pounce onto a survivor, they enter the void with prompt while crushing victor causes screen to flip and fade black, given control and pounce prompts which do not work, frozen while being able to hear gens, survs, & more, stuck until they leave or DC.

After talking with the other surv who got hit this is was i was able to understand. The prompt to crush victor and enter the void was overlapped causing them to do both. No idea why this softlocks the killer but it did would like to know more I believe this is very simple to reproduce but its an event thing so idk how long this will be out. This was also like my 5th game as the twins so no idea if this is gonna be a reoccuring issue

This is the clip I was able to get, Thanks if you guys are able to see this I am kinda new so no idea how to follow up on this.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/395554/bug-pc-twins-victor-got-permanently-destroyed#latest

This discussion has been closed.