Dear Devs, hear me out!

MohanMC
MohanMC Member Posts: 13
edited November 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I’ve heard that Devs consider base-kit Unbreakable an unbalanced idea. After introduction of anti-facecamp mechanic I felt inspired!

I’d like to present you the idea to keep things fair:

1) While you are in the “dying state” there is a second bar under “Recovery” that marks your slow passive progression to be able to pick yourself up. It takes 90 sec to fill up after being downed. - this prevents toxic killer behaviour of slugging entire baby team.

2) If 2 or more survivors are in “dying state” the bar fills faster by 25% for each downed survivor - even with all 4 survivors downed bringing Unbreakable is still viable and more effective.

I really-really wish Devs address the toxic slugging in a way they addressed face-camping. Smart, self-explanatory, not noticeable during normal gameplay.

p.s. Charlotte shouldn’t take that long to pick up survivor from the ground. Plus this bar’s progress doesn’t transfer to the next dying state.

p.p.s. Am I asking for too much if I tell you that making Decisive Strike base-kit is essential, at least in the eyes of the new players? One little perk gives a solid feeling of being able to counter aggressive tunneling!

• PS5 player with ~1000h

Comments

• Livaria
    Livaria Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2023

I feel similarly. In fact, I made my own suggestion regarding the issue myself. While I'm sure there are many avenues to alleviate this problem, I'm not sure which solutions are definitively the best.

Just a comment on toxic killers slugging baby teams; I don't think slugging the entire team is exclusive to baby players.You probably know this, but I feel the need to remind the audience.

Post edited by Livaria on