We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for More players with Mic's preferably

Options
Gucci_218_TTV
Gucci_218_TTV Member Posts: 39
edited November 2023 in Looking For Players

I solo Q mostly cuz most my friends on playstation don't play DBD sadly, once in awhile I have 1 friend who does play but for the most part I get enraged by how toxic randoms are and get frustrated playing solo q for it seems I'm the only player doing Gens or healing and it's just annoying.. would be alot more fun if I had people to play with and with mics we could easily win games. I'm in USA but don't mind playing with people from other nationalities or countries, English is only language I know but that wouldn't stop me from playing with people who don't know it. Just want more players to be helpful and work as a team then me soloing most the objectives every game.

Thank you for your time, longer post than planned I apologize.

Gucci_218_TTV#9d1f

Feel free to add and just send a message saying DBD 😊

Post edited by Gucci_218_TTV on

Comments