We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

So, i created a new chapter for a roleplay with ChatGPT but it actually is a pretty good idea.

Options
Alexandru284
Alexandru284 Member Posts: 15

this new chapter is named "Valentine Obsession" the new killer is named "The Stalker" "a crazy 20-year-old man with green hair and blue eyes that wields a letter opener as his weapon, he is 6,6 feet tall, and is obsessed with the survivor from his chapter which is named Alex, The Stalker's real name is Hiro." "he was an student at Alex's school and he has fallen deeply in love with Alex from the first time he has seen Alex, he swore to do anything to win Alex's heart over even if it meant going to the extremes for her, he stalked Alex for months slowly watching over his beloved from the shadows taking anything Alex left behind." his power is called "Letters of obsession" Description: "Once every 10 seconds you can throw one letter at a survivor if the letter hits that survivor will fall deeply in your trance becoming oblivious and Hindered for 20 seconds before the letter disappears and you may teleport to that survivor but the teleport has a 10 second span, if you miss your throw the letter will disappear and you have to wait another 30 seconds till throwing another one, and if successful the power has a 90 second cooldown before being able to throw another letter." The Stalker comes along with his three perks, "Racing heartbeat" Description: "Any survivor withing your terror radius will have their heartbeat sound amplified by 30% making them disoriented if you truly are near them or just far away" "My love for you is unstoppable" -Hiro. "Heartbroken" Description: "When any survivor interacts with a generator after you have hit them, they will have to do a heart skill check, which is a new type of skill check that if failed will gives the Broken heart effect which make's survivors hear their heartbeat no matter how close you are to them." "Why must I suffer Heartbreak when others can too" -Hiro. And last but not least "Hidden eyes" Description: "You can see the aura of survivors for 10 seconds once every 30 seconds while they are repairing generators, healing, or using an item" "I have eyes everywhere but only for you my love" -Hiro. Survivor Alex Araki. Alex has black hair and brown eyes she is 5,6 feet tall and was the victim of Hiro's stalking. Backstory "Alex was a normal student at her school but there was one boy who seemed a bit too friendly towards her, that boy was Hiro, a shy and introverted boy in the school everyone pushed aside and left all alone since most people found him weird but Alex had taken a liking to the boy and they quickly became friends, but one day when Alex was walking back towards her home she spotted someone following her when she turned around she saw no one but when she would begin walking again she would hear a second pair of footsteps along with her own, this continued for weeks which turned into months and one day before the day of the school dance Alex found a letter on her doorstep which without knowing would change his life but as soon as Alex entered her home a thick black fog started surrounding her before she woke up in the realm" Alex come's with her three unique perks, "Dark Obsession" Description: "You have a 100% chance of being the obsession every match you run this perk, If you are the obsession you have a 30% increased repair speed to generators and also your teammates have a 3% generator repair speed increase each time they unhook you" "Why do i feel followed?" -Alex. her second perk "Kind Heart" "Each time you heal another survivor they gain a 10 second haste effect for as long as you don't get injured" "I always enjoyed giving gifts" -Alex. and last but not least "Bright smile" Description: "If you are injured by the killer and someone heals you within 15 seconds of being hit you gain an Endurance effect for 20 seconds" "I always try to smile even in the direst of situations" -Alex. This chapter also brings a new map to the realm of the Entity. Map Offering: "Love Letter" Description: "The letter Alex received on Valentine's Day from Hiro, never opened and with a pink heart on it and some blood splatter, faintly smells of Lavender Alex's favorite flowers" The new map is called: "Brooks High" Description: "This now abandoned and destroyed school is where Alex used to go to learn and met Hiro, it now holds empty halls and eerie abandoned classrooms filled with remnants of the past classes that were held here, Now a dark and abandoned building home to The Stalker" (Rate my idea for a special Valentine's day based chapter for dbd)

Comments