We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Wiretap + Open Handed

Options
PingwinGrisha
PingwinGrisha Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hi. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it seems to me that the work of these perks together should be in the game, but it is not. The fact is that Open Handed (OH) does the following: Increases the radius of all Aura-reading abilities emanating from yourself or other Survivors. And Wiretap (W) gives the following advantages if active and activated on the generator: Whenever the Killer comes within 14 meters of the Trapped Generator, their Aura is revealed to all Survivors. Doesn't this mean "The aura of the Killer is visible if he is within a radius of 14 meters from W why does Open Handed not give an increase to this radius? After all, 14 meters is the reading radius of the killer's aura, and OH should increase this radius.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Another user has already explained the issue. Closing report.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,391
    Options

They are intended not to work together.

The game isn’t clear on this and I wish Open-Handed’s description explained this properly, but Open-Handed only applies to aura reading ranges centered on a survivor (either yourself or a teammate). Examples of this would be perks like Bond, Visionary, Kindred’s killer-aura reading (Kindred uses the hooked survivor as the center of the range), or aura reading using a key. Wiretap’s range is centered on the generator, so Open-Handed has no effect on it.

• PingwinGrisha
    PingwinGrisha Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

:(

This discussion has been closed.