Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Infinite wiggle timer?

MechanizedViking
MechanizedViking Member Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

I was just in a game on Midwich playing as a survivor (Steven) against a "Ghostface" player. I was on my final hook and got downed by the killer. He picked me up and two other survivors stood in between the killer and the hook to take a protection hit, and I wiggled to attempt to break free. This went on for the better part of 3 hooks and 60 seconds. The killer never even tried to swing at the body blocking survivors. It took one of them to blind the killer using a flashlight from a distance to break the cycle, allowing us all to escape. In post game chat I called the killer a hacker, and he swore it wasn't him. That he couldn't swing his weapon either. I reported him promptly, but after googling the issue, I see there was a known bug related to this on Reddit. I am unsure if it was a bug, or a hacker, so I figured I'd share my experience here.

No clue if this matters, but the perks I used was Parental Guidance, Smash Hit, Boil Over, Plot Twist

Edit: I also included the log file if that matters for this case.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.