If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Anniversary Quests

Options

It sucks that there will be no quests like last year to get some cosmetics

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Korek_V2 said:

It sucks that there will be no quests like last year to get some cosmetics

they literally just released hundreds of cosmetics a couple days ago. what more do you people want?

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

Do I want challenges, new modes, and something different and rewarding to be a part of DBD? Definitely.

Should I pester the devs for such things after they just released a major update? Highly doubtful.

From my experience with this game so far...after such a big update....behavior will have it's hands full squashing bugs, fixing issues, and re-balancing things.

I would love to have more to do then swat at survivors as I run them about, and play the generator circle game while looking for something interesting. (Part of me hopes that they will finally drop the hint that their are secret objectives that can be accomplished in some way. I need some exposition. I need more than a chase simulator.)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Cosmetics = meh, still waiting for balance fixes

• HeadHunter
    HeadHunter Member Posts: 6
    Options

but dedicated rewards for completing challenges

• Korek_V2
    Korek_V2 Member Posts: 7
    Options

im not roasting them for not doing it. im just saying it was fun when whole community was working together daily on a quest