We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Should DBD get a "DBD 2"?

Options
AchlysShadeslayer
AchlysShadeslayer Member Posts: 19

What I'm talking about isn't a sequel in the proper sense but a rework of the base game. Kinda like a Overwatch 2 situation where DBD would be shut down and replaced with a (hopefully free) "DBD 2" where the graphics are updated, hitboxes are refined, bugs are ACTUALLY fixed, and systems like perk search, stats, random build generation, and more are Built In from day one instead of getting added in a buggy format 5 years into the game's lifespan.

I know that it's pretty much impossible due to the way licenses work for the IP's but I can't help but think that if the devs were able to dust off this antiquated game's foundation and work on it for more than 10 seconds they might be able to improve update and troubleshooting speed and enhance the content rate.

Ps: we're gonna just ignore the potential for bhvr making people pay full price for the new DBD and dlc. Let's only talk about the impact to the gameplay, updates, and content creation.

Should DBD get a "DBD 2"? 16 votes

No comment (show answers)
6%
Depressedlegion 1 vote
Yes, rebuild the game plz
18%
dgbugAchlysShadeslayerqnyun 3 votes
No, keep working with what we have
56%
Dontyodelsohardractus_the_ratBoons123CorvusCorax86TheSingularityFoempticolcameraobscuraAlix_RedfieldTommyDorkelson 9 votes
Have you seen OW2? No Thank You!
18%
AurelleSmoeArchol123 3 votes