Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Easy Anti Cheat disconnect being wrongly displayed

Leona_von_Nottingen
Leona_von_Nottingen Member Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

1) Getting the Easy Anti Cheat validation Error code 4 (which is a problem on my side, which I will resolve)

2) Being disconnected from game as to be expected

3) Teammates, Killers and SWF reporting to me, I appear still portrayed as inside the game despite being disconnected

4) Hud shows me as the state I was in during the disconnect and no bot is added to replace me

5) Non-SWF Survivors don't know that they are last, because I still appear to be inside the match according to the hud

Characters: Any

Maps: Any

Perks: Any

Frequency: Happens everytime I disconnect due to the EAC Issue, which I will try to resolve. I had no normal disconnect with the EAC Issue before.

Note: The image attached is the error message in german. Friends did not yet manage to capture footage of my disconnect in game.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for your report. This has been reported from the side of those left within the game, but please feel free to add information to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/392273/dcd-player-still-shown-as-ingame-and-no-bot-spawning#latest

This discussion has been closed.