We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for DBD friends, Discord: lauraOfc#3321

Options
lauraOfc
lauraOfc Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Hey! I'm Laura, I'm a Dutch & Canadian dbd player just looking for some friends, I can have a fun time playing dead by daylight with. (I currently live in the Netherlands) Honestly I don't really care about about nationality or age. Anyway hook me up on Discord LauraOfc#3321. 1 thing I would like is to call, hope you don't have a problem with that!

Comments

• laurasaxx
    laurasaxx Member Posts: 45
    Options

Would love to play sometimes! Your disc didn't work but - please add me~! I'm Laura too :D :)

Disc: LauraSaxx

• Lillythevulpix
    Lillythevulpix Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hello! I was wondering if your still looking for ppl to play with. I been looking to make some friends while enjoy this game! The discord wasnt working for me but here is mine if the offer still stands to play together :D

kitsunefoxylilly

• Robyte
    Robyte Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2023
    Options

I'd Love to add you, but the friend requests doesnt Go trough, If you are still looking for Players, my DC = robyte

• squidels2
    squidels2 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Laura,

Still looking for people? Would love to play and meet new people in the community! I'm a 20-y-o Dutch guy speaking a ton of English for a living.

My discord is: squidels#9465 (or squidels)