We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Looking for DBD friends, Discord: lauraOfc#3321

Options
lauraOfc
lauraOfc Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Hey! I'm Laura, I'm a Dutch & Canadian dbd player just looking for some friends, I can have a fun time playing dead by daylight with. (I currently live in the Netherlands) Honestly I don't really care about about nationality or age. Anyway hook me up on Discord LauraOfc#3321. 1 thing I would like is to call, hope you don't have a problem with that!

Comments

• laurasaxx
    laurasaxx Member Posts: 45
    Options

Would love to play sometimes! Your disc didn't work but - please add me~! I'm Laura too :D :)

Disc: LauraSaxx

• Lillythevulpix
    Lillythevulpix Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hello! I was wondering if your still looking for ppl to play with. I been looking to make some friends while enjoy this game! The discord wasnt working for me but here is mine if the offer still stands to play together :D

kitsunefoxylilly

• Robyte
    Robyte Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2023
    Options

I'd Love to add you, but the friend requests doesnt Go trough, If you are still looking for Players, my DC = robyte

• squidels2
    squidels2 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Laura,

Still looking for people? Would love to play and meet new people in the community! I'm a 20-y-o Dutch guy speaking a ton of English for a living.

My discord is: squidels#9465 (or squidels)