Offerings during a disconnection

So ive now wasted 14 bloody party streamers, 9 escape cakes/survivor puddings and a few other bp offerings because killers see others have put a lot on and decide to just troll or survivors see it and leave. Why is this fair or even allowed. Cant there be a way that if there is a killer dc or more than 50% of survivors dc within the first few minutes they dont lose those offerings?

Or They dont show up on the offering screen similar to moris. Adding more that cant be seen would be good aswell as everyone an offering isnt shown whenever im killer, i get a few dc's after i down someone because they think there about to be moried.

This is a really stupid system as it is currently and leaves it open for toxicity and trolling.

Comments

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

I was saving all my good BP bonus items for the event, now im avoiding using them like the plague until I know i can actually load into a damn match. I too have lost way too many of them in the past week.

• Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155

It makes me angry too, mostly when I use my favourite map haha.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Kayleepaige said:
    So ive now wasted 14 bloody party streamers, 9 escape cakes/survivor puddings and a few other bp offerings because killers see others have put a lot on and decide to just troll or survivors see it and leave. Why is this fair or even allowed. Cant there be a way that if there is a killer dc or more than 50% of survivors dc within the first few minutes they dont lose those offerings?

Or They dont show up on the offering screen similar to moris. Adding more that cant be seen would be good aswell as everyone an offering isnt shown whenever im killer, i get a few dc's after i down someone because they think there about to be moried.

This is a really stupid system as it is currently and leaves it open for toxicity and trolling.

Wait for dedicated servers