New killer

Options

what do u think about a new killer like pudge (dota2)? he would catch the survivors with his hook. you can avoid hook by crouching

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options

what do u think about a new killer like pudge (dota2)? he would catch the survivors with his hook. you can avoid hook by crouching

i think your ridiculous question should be rephrased and go in the suggestion forum.

also, please dont make a followup post about shrek or your favorite pokemon for a new survivor.
  • HeadHunter
    HeadHunter Member Posts: 6
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    HeadHunter said:

i think your ridiculous question should be rephrased and go in the suggestion forum.

also, please dont make a followup post about shrek or your favorite pokemon for a new survivor.

I write what I want, and do not bump posts if you have nothing to say kiddo

• Lowbei
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    HeadHunter said:

dont get salty with me just because your childish dota2 request on the wrong forum got struck down.

also, no, before you ask, they arent adding Slimer from Ghostbusters as a new killer either.
  • HeadHunter
    HeadHunter Member Posts: 6
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    HeadHunter said:

@Lowbei said:

HeadHunter said:

dont get salty with me just because your childish dota2 request on the wrong forum got struck down.

also, no, before you ask, they arent adding Slimer from Ghostbusters as a new killer either.

in part, you're certainly right, but why so rude
    btw thank you for your advice, my bad

• Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    HeadHunter said:

@Lowbei said:

HeadHunter said:

in part, you're certainly right, but why so rude
    btw thank you for your advice, my bad

im not rude. im factual, which is often perceived as rude. my apoligies if it came off as rude :)