We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Since STRANGER THINGS is back, who would you pick out of these few to be base Survivors?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited November 2023 in Polls

Chief Hopper - Great Detective, Perfect Father Figure, The Mighty Mustache of Manly Men... For the best experience, call (555-555-5555-BEAST) to get some Jimmy-for-you-Hopper ACTION!!! (No Refunds)

Robin Buckley - Best friend-zone and Co-Worker of Steve Harrington. Scoops Ahoy as Base Outfits, PLEASE.

Joyce Byers - The mother of Jonathan Byers... If she comes first, Nancy will definitely have some explaining to do. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

Eddie Munson - Who wouldn't want him? I mean, look at that face...

Eleven - BHVR could make their own mature version of her, and her cosmetics can be her attire from each season, most likely the classic shaved head / white gown combo from Seasons 1 and 4. I mean, I doubt they'd need the likeness rights. Just give us a bald chick in a white gown and we're golden! And let her perks have to do with either telepathy or telekinesis.

Since STRANGER THINGS is back, who would you pick out of these few to be base Survivors? 9 votes

Jim Hopper
22%
GuiltiiWexton 2 votes
Robin Buckley
44%
Marc_go_soloAurelleDragonProudSkyAlix_Redfield 4 votes
Joyce Byers
0%
Eddie Munson
11%
TommyDorkelson 1 vote
Eleven