We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Hatbox Ghost

Options
HaunterofShadows
HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,964
edited November 2023 in Creations

Share your thoughts but be respectful

Source Material: Disney's haunted mansion (2023)

Notes: I can answer questions, unless you wish to avoid spoilers for the movie.

Giving the killer and power that remains somewhat based in the source material is something I hold in higher priority than balance. Balance was taken in mind, but as second Priority.

Behold. The Hatbox Ghost

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2023
    Options

I couldn't understand first perk...

Other perks look cool though they might be situational.

• HaunterofShadows
    Options

First perk is: after a certain amount of time after placing a survivor on a scourge hook, you can place another survivor on that same hook. You can have multiple survivors hooked on the same hook simultaneously, pretty much. Probably more situational than the other two though

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 846
    Options

I love the idea behind this as well as the Killer.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,808
    Options

The Power of Ghost Realm sounds interesting - a little like two game modes whereby one is the tradituonal DBD experience and the second is hide n' seek. I like this idea of switching game modes and the recent Halloween Event proves the viability of a secondary arena, so this would definitely be an interesting power.

Scourge Hook: Room for One More has me in two minds. On the one hand it's a unique take, but on the other hand this is a camper's dream. Maybe if, by hooking 2 on the same Hook, a Survivor unhooking would unhook both at the same time may counter this a bit, but this feels a bit too much like an ideal camping tool, which is one of the least interesting aspects of the game for me.

You'll Be Back sounds alright. It has a counter and the radius isn't too bad and ut's situatuonal, but has its use because the Basement is normally at strong Survivor points, so this acts as a protective area for Killer. A nice situational perk.

Hex: Surprise is my favourite perk. It's simple, useful and has an interesting counter which tells a Survivor where the perk is in effect, but may also make the Survivor worry is it's this Hex or the Killer. I like this one a lot!

• HaunterofShadows
    Options

Yeah, I will admit the camping aspect didn't really cross my mind.

I'm really proud of Hex: Surprise. I love being a sneaky snakey snake. That's probably my favorite too

• Fërgesë
    Fërgesë Member Posts: 60
    Options

Hex: Surprise should be a real perk. What a fun and good perk idea.

• SqueakyArmor
    SqueakyArmor Member Posts: 51
    Options

I hope you can choose the terror radius you want with hex surprise. There are some killers you want it to have 32 meters. I like everything else and I hope this becomes a real chapter at some point.