What type costume you want for mains?

MikaelaWantsYourBoon
MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
edited November 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Which type costume you would like to see for your mains? I will go first.

Zarina - Uncharted'ish costume. Zarina can get very nice costumes but it's kinda sad her costumes are usually feeling so boring. She has some very good costumes tho.

Mikaela - Medieval Witch = Something like that.

Kate Denson - Medieval Bard

Honestly Medieval theme would make some good costumes. I don't know why BHVR did not use this theme yet. We already got 2 characters from this era, hopefully we get some collection as well. Vittorio, Haddie, Claud also would get some cool costumes from this era. Alchemist Claud is good idea :)

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,140

Jeff - Something Viking inspired, like this from AC Valhalla. (I know it's cliché, but nonetheless)

Wesker - I would like fancy one from RE4(R). Either the black suit or the dark blue business attire. And the shirtless one from RE5 of course😅

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,737

shirtless Gabriel

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437

I would want a ghost face or Myers outfit for survivor. I don‘t know who would fit that.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,140

Jeff.

When Jeff came to dbd all thought you were Myers when you used the Corpse Paint head piece.

• oPoohBear
    oPoohBear Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2023

I was just thinking of how creative dbd could get even more, with unique crossovers. I don’t play much of fortnite but I do believe their quantity of collabs with other games, movies, etc is very interesting and I feel that dbd could definitely use some ideas from that. It’s already a bomber that you can’t just equip other outfits from one character to another, like putting Dwight’s Halloween exclusive Mummy outfit on survivors like Jake, Adam, Yoichi, David, or even women characters like Feng, so why not make it interesting with other crossovers, that not only include killers or certain survivors(which we always ask for), but with more uniqueness and creativeness with costumes and outfits. 

They already proved they could do it with the AOT collaboration which was the only crossover from another show or game with outfits for a few characters on dbd(correct me if I’m wrong), but as I stated I would have wanted to put some of the outfits that were available for certain characters in that collab on another. So why not just go all out on collabs if there are only going to be specific outfits for specific characters. 

Just imagine a DbdxDC collab for Halloween, and having Dwight in a dusty, beat and torn up old school(Adam West) inspired Batman costume, which will also be not only awesome but hilarious with cool details such as his cape waving when he runs, vault or drop. Or Having Nemesis dress as Bane or having Bane himself but it’s just a skin for nemesis, meaning he keeps the same power with the tentacles , like how you can turn Leon in to Chris or Carlos. Or having Blight as Penguin, or Trickster as Joker or Harley Quinn, with the infamous bat from the suicide squad movie and adding exclusive voiceovers for their specific skins.

Another cool collab would be with Mortal Kombat and having a character with a complete Raiden costume( even with the glowing eyes), or having Jake dress as Lui Kang since he slightly resembles him I guess, or Johnny Cage himself or someone with his outfit, and have give Pin Head a Quan Chi makeover.

I feel that collabs such as these would make the game bring in new fans to the game and vets that retired from the game. And since DBD is technically big on this FOMO tactic they won’t admit😒, these collabs will have everyone quickly putting money and time into the game like they want. I honestly believe DBD could have these collabs( if other companies agree too it) and still keep the same fun horror aspect of the game with none of the collabs watering that feeling down.  

Other than that, I would like to hear of some more cool collabs DBD could have with survivor and killer aesthetics and outfits. For me another one would be Marvel.. like imagine chasing down and 3k and 4k’ing survivors with Nemesis as Abomination😳(which is one of the scariest Marvel villains ever in my opinion😱) or 3-5 gen looping him as Dwight in a Spider-Man costume.😂😂😂