Map bugs

Brandonslight19
Brandonslight19 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

My girlfriend and I just played a game on "The Pale Rose" variation of "The Backwater Swamp" (November 28th 2023). We are playing to try out how it is to play against chucky, but it was quite literally unplayable. There was a whole area on the Map that had an invisible wall, along with tiles, lockers, pallets, and even gens that were absolutely out of place and unreachable. When my girlfriend was the only survivor left in the game and tried to find the hatch, it spawned in the bugged out area of the map. Luckily for her, the Chucky showed her how to get to the hatch. She had to run through a wall to get to the hatch, that was halfway into the wall as well. Right after this game, we played another one in "Eeyrie of Crows". The game was a lot more playable, but there was still a couple of bugs where we would get stuck in an invisible wall. Other than that, the development team as done a pretty good job so far with the chucky chapter!

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.