Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Chucky hits an invisible wall

bornagain234
bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 336
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

Sometimes when I go for a hit ill be in the open and it is like I am hitting an invisible wall! Its very common. Happens in basic attacks and hidey ho

PC

Steam

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 336
    edited December 2023

Sorry I dont have my own clip, I always have the usernames on and im not allowed to show clips like that.

Here it is happening to otz, exact same thing happens to me. Video is linked at the time it happens.

• WashYourHands
    WashYourHands Member Posts: 255

I was going to make a new thread but I saw this. It happened to me as well. This time on Wretched Shop. It can't be a map dependent bug; it's likely Chucky but here it was.

• Digfish
    Digfish Member Posts: 140
    edited December 2023

This has been happening to me as well. It's incredibly frustrating. I'm going to record a few matches and see if I can catch it. I did see another youtube video where it happened to Killa Whale as well, though he just shrugged it off and didn't see it as a bug since he was near walls/obstacles. But there are times where there is abolutely nothing nearby and I will still hit an invisible wall when I swing. It's cost me downs and whole games. It's like I will lunge for a hit and collide with something just before getting to the survivor. I think it's also happened with slice and dice a few times too.

• WashYourHands
    WashYourHands Member Posts: 255

i think was fixed in the latest patch? said something like chucky was hitting the ground